- The medicine man was right, Apache Chief. Your 50 feet of good is now matched by my 50 feet of evil!
- -- Giganta src
Giganta was a young woman who stole the medicine pouch Apache Chief had used to give himself the power to increase his physical size and gained powers identical to his. She became a member of the Legion of Doom and usually pitted herself against Apache Chief.
- Size Alteration: Can grow to great physical size at will.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Super Friends and its tie-in and comic book series. It is an adaptation of Giganta. The original character was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in Wonder Woman #9.
- Giganta was voiced by Ruth Forman. A young version of Giganta was voiced by Liberty Williams for the episode "History of Doom".
- Giganta's origin was first explained in "History of Doom" (1978), which linked it to Apache Chief's power. However, in Super Friends #30 (1980), Giganta and Grodd "remember" the Earth-Forty origin from Wonder Woman #163, in which she is a mutated gorilla.
- 15 Appearances of Giganta (Super Friends)
- 1 Images featuring Giganta (Super Friends)
- 1 Quotations by or about Giganta (Super Friends)
- Character Gallery: Giganta (Super Friends)
Legion of Doom member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."