Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gilda Kent was Harvey Kent's wife.
Gilda was an accomplished scupltress and artist when she became engaged with Gotham's District Attorney, Harvey Kent. However, after the trial of "Boss" Moroni, Kent's face was hideously scarred in half and Gilda couldn't stand the sight of her once handsome fiancee turn into a horrible monster. Harvey Kent ended their engagement and became the criminal Two-Face.
Gilda was surprised when Harvey showed up at her home a few days later with his face apparently fixed. Harvey told her that he underwent plastic surgery, but before the evening was over, Kent's face began melting and Gilda learned that Harvey was merely using a wax mask to cover his scarred face. When Batman appeared in the place, Harvey assumed that Gilda had called the vigilante and he left the place, thinking that Gilda betrayed him, which left her heartbroken.
A short time later, Gilda witnessed one of Two-Face's crimes and followed him to his secret hideout. Two-Face was confronting Batman and when he shot the vigilante, Gilda jumped in front of Batman and the bullet hit her. Gilda was taken to a hospital where the doctors managed to save her. Harvey talked to her, with the utmost regret and he agreed to leave his criminal life behind to be with her. A few days later, Harvey's face was restored with plastic surgery and while he was in prison, he promised Gilda that they would marry when he was released.
Years later, Gilda and Harvey were married and they were haunted by the presence of a second Two-Face in Gotham. Batman investigated the case and revealed that this criminal was in fact the Kents' butler Wilkins.
- This version of Gilda Kent (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Gilda Kent (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Gilda Kent (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Gilda Kent (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Gilda Kent (Earth-Two)