Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A member of the original group of Female Furies, Gilotina was later bumped to a junior member and worked with the other younger members of the group: Malice Vundabar, Speed Queen, and Bloody Mary. Gilotina had the ability to chop through anything with her hands, hence the name, but is armed with battle swords. She was eventually abandoned by the Furies after a failed mission, and joined Project Cadmus. A short time later she rejoined the Furies.
Rejoining the Furies she was able to rise in their ranks. As field leader of a team of Furies, Gilotina was put in charge of testing a new potential recruit named Precious. She and the Furies battled Precious, but Precious proved unworthy and was quickly slain. After the abduction of Supergirl, Gilotina lead a team of Furies into battle against former leader Big Barda and her ally Wonder Woman. After their defeat it is unknown what became of her team of Furies.
- Superhuman Strength: Gilotina can slice through almost any material with her bare hands. Gripping a sword allows her to similarly cut through opponents while not damaging her hands.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 19 Appearances of Gilotina (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Gilotina (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gilotina (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gilotina (New Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.