The Glass Man was a villain who killed his victims by sending them glass sculptures with sharp, poisoned edges. Batman was called in to investigate the murders and clashed with the villain. Glass Man was killed when he accidentally fell into one of his own glass furnaces.  Years later, Robin and Captain Boomerang investigated one of his old hideouts. They discovered he had left behind several booby traps including nearly invisible sliding glass panels. The pair were nearly sliced to death until Boomerang shattered the panels. 
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Glass Man (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Glass Man (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Glass Man (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Glass Man (New Earth)