Glenda Mark was a friend and romantic interest of Jason Blood, the earthly host of Etrigan the Demon. Despite falling in love with one another, their relationship was always strained due to Jason's duel nature. Their complicated love affair resulted in a child, Kathryn, but for their safety, Jason pushed them out of his life.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 58 Appearances of Glenda Mark (New Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Glenda Mark (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Glenda Mark (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Glenda Mark (New Earth)
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.