Gnarrk appeared in the fifth season episode of the Teen Titans animated series, entitled "Kole" where he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker. He lived in the Arctic Circle with his best friend, Kole, in a vast series of underground caverns that are inhabited by prehistoric creatures. All Gnarrk could say was, "gnarrk", yet Kole could understand him and communicate with him quite well. He also seemed to have a crush on her as he was seen blushing around her on few occasions. He helped the Titans stop Doctor Light when he attempted to kidnap Kole. Cyborg was never able to pronounce his name right (but did in "Calling all Titans"), and always had to be corrected by Kole or his teammates. Gnarrk and Kole were overpowered by Gizmo and Billy Numerous in "Calling All Titans", but some quick thinking by Kole ended up saving the day. They were part of a group of reinforcements that come to rescue Beast Boy, Pantha, Más, the Herald and Jericho from the Brotherhood of Evil. The first villain they take out is the Ding Dong Daddy. They end up helping to defeat the villains and save the day.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans and is an adaptation of Gnarrk. The original character was created by Bob Haney and George Tuska and first appeared in Teen Titans #32.
- Gnarrk was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- 7 Appearances of Gnarrk (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Gnarrk (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Gnarrk (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Gnarrk (Teen Titans TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.