Goat-Man was the first recruit into Mr. Mind's Monster Society of Evil, and Mr. Mind often broadcast his thoughts directly into his lackey's mind.
- This version of Goat-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Goat-Man was originally published by Fawcett Comics, to which DC obtained the rights in 1972.
- Goat-Man received a profile in Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #15 under the Mr. Mind's Monster Society of Evil entry.
- 2 Appearances of Goat-Man (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Goat-Man (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Goat-Man (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Goat-Man (Earth-S)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."