Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gods of Olympus are an extra-dimensional race of beings who were worshipped as gods during the ancient Greek and Roman Empires. They no longer seek worshippers today, but they are still worshipped by the Amazons and Atlanteans. The Olympians came into being from the effects of the Godwave spilled forth from the creation of the Fourth World, and came to power in the ancient world after overthrowing the Titans.
The Olympians played a role in the creation of the Amazons, who have been guided and protected by the goddesses ever since. By the modern day, some of the Olympians helped Diana, daughter of Amazon Queen Hippolyta, for her role in "Man's World" in which she became known as Wonder Woman. However, the God of War Ares saw the Amazons as a threat for their purpose of bringing peace to humankind contrary to his obsession with conflicts and has since plotted to destroying them.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality: Every Olympian will never age.
- Dimensional Travel: The Olympians can travel between Olympus and Earth, or send artifacts between them.
- Only the power of the Olympian Gods can destroy the Mount Olympus.
- Telepathy and Illusion Casting: Olympians can mentally communicate with their worshippers, transmitting their image at interdimensional range, and possibly can do the same to any other intelligent being.
- Additionally, the Olympians have some power related to his/her individual sphere of influence: Dionysus, as god of wine, have full control of wine; Demeter, as goddess of agriculture, have total control of plants.
Average Strength level
Habitat: Mount Olympus
Population: Undetermined. The Gods of Olympus includes a vast hierarchy of gods, lesser gods and divinities separated by nature and purpose with most of its power in the higher court or Dodecatheon, the twelve main gods of the Olympian pantheon.
Representatives: * Twelve Olympians:
- Wonder Woman - Goddess of Truth
- This character is an adaptation of Gods of Olympus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.