The Gods of Rome were avatars of the Gods of Olympus. Confronted with an emissary of Apokolips in Latium, later revealed to be a younger Darkseid, they showed themselves to the Roman people and became worshipped by them. They soon learned that they could not handle twice the worshippers, so each they created avatars to do the work for them. Over time, these Gods gained an independent spirit.
Gods of Rome:
- Apollo (avatar of Phoebus Apollo)
- Ceres (avatar of Demeter)
- Hercules (avatar of Herakles)
- Juno (avatar of Hera)
- Jove/Jupiter (avatar of Zeus)
- Mars (avatar of Ares)
- Mercury (avatar of Hermes)
- Neptune (avatar of Poseidon)
- Pluto (avatar of Hades)
- Venus (avatar of Aphrodite)
- Vulcan (avatar of Hephaestus)
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Trident of Neptune
- This character is an adaptation of Gods of Rome, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- No trivia.
- 12 Appearances of Gods of Rome
- 3 Images that include Gods of Rome
- Organization Gallery: Gods of Rome
Links and References