"The Ballad of Olive Silverlock, Part Three": With Kyle Mizoguchi laid out in the infirmary, Maps finds herself unable to be friends with Olive Silverlock who runs away from the brother and sister
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Ballad of Olive Silverlock, Part Three"
- Wendy Lawford (Shark)
- Amanda Lydecker (Fox)
- Reiner Hardwick (Raven)
- Ambroos Lydecker (Mentioned only)
- Bruce Wayne / Batman (Mentioned only)
- Isla MacPherson
- Millie Jane Cobblepot (In a photograph only)
- Bo Staff
Synopsis for "The Ballad of Olive Silverlock, Part Three"
With Kyle Mizoguchi laid out in the infirmary, Maps finds herself unable to be friends with Olive Silverlock who runs away from the brother and sister and into the path of The Terrible Trio who re-summon Amity Arkham. Inside the hospital room, Kyle grabs Maps' arm and tells her how there are secrets within the Wayne Manor vault; Maps, Colton and Pomeline set off to find the evidence.
The trio enter Wayne Manor through an already open front door and, after Maps wanders off, the other two are captured by Two Face and his goons. Finally noticing this, Maps goes to turn around but she is stopped by Damian Wayne who instead takes her to the armoury and she finds a katana to use though Damian suggests an ancient bo staff instead yet Maps is having none of it. They find the first goon on a balcony where Damian demonstrates the power of his staff but Maps saves his back by slicing a gun in half. They take down Two Face's guards but the villain himself holds Damian by gun point. With great co-ordination Colton and Pomeline launch a great kick against Two Face and Maps throws Damian the staff which he uses to knock out Two Face.
Now safe Damian ushers the trio out of his house, claiming he will call security on them. Outside however, Robin swings down from the trees and delivers Millie Jane Cobblepot's box which contained a photo of Millie with the Terrible Trio of her time and some diary pages. In the distance a fire rages and Damian gifts Maps a domino mask and she vows to save her friend.
- This book was first published on July 12, 2017.
- No special notes.
- Maps makes several references to the book and TV series Game of Thrones throughout the issue; specifically referencing the lines "You know nothing Jon Snow" and "Stick them with the pointy end", though the other characters remain unaware.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Gotham Academy: Second Semester Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Gotham Academy: Second Semester series
Links and References
- No external links.