- I've never hit my girl -- but I'll sure as hell beat your ass.
Appearing in "Keystone Kops, Part 4"
- Anna (Cameo)
- Miguel (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Keystone Kops, Part 4"
Montoya starts coughing at Daria's apartment. Daria points out the double venus necklace had burned a mark into her skin. Daria tells her that her dad, Hernando, stopped by and wanted her back in his life.
At the station, Doctor Nickols tells them she can cure Kelly if they find him in next 12 hours. She say the doctor hasn't added anything, only increased the potency of existing toxin in her. The doctor begins coughing as well.
Officer Donald Peak stops by Montoya's and Hernando spots him. He tells him that Kelly has killed his girlfriend and he's just out searching for him. Kelly suddenly attacks Montoya's store and is brought down with a bullet through the eye.
- This book was first published on May 11, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Gotham Central Vol 1 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Gotham Central series
- Images from Gotham Central Vol 1 31
Links and References
- No external links.