This paperback contains three stories from the Gotham Central comic book series: Dead Robin, Sunday, Bloody Sunday, and Corrigan II.
The first story, Dead Robin, was written by Ed Brubaker and Greg Rucka, and illustrated by Kano. It was originally published from September to December, 2005. In this story the dead body of Robin is found on the streets. Now the detectives of Gotham Central must try to solve the mystery of his death while dealing with his former associates, Batman and the Teen Titans.
Sunday, Bloody Sunday is the second story. It was written by Greg Rucka and illustrated by Steve Lieber. The story was originally published in January, 2006. This story ties into the events of Infinite Crisis. Crispus Allen tries to get home to his family in a disaster-stricken Gotham City.
This third and last story is Corrigan II. This story was written by Ed Brubaker and illustrated by Kano. It was originally published from February to April, 2006. Crispus Allen goes after the corrupt Jim Corrigan, only to be killed. Corrigan uses his connections and well placed lies to get off clean, persuading a disgusted Renee Montoya to leave the force.
This paperback collects stories from the following comic books:
- Gotham Central #33 (Dead Robin, Part One)
- Gotham Central #34 (Dead Robin, Part Two)
- Gotham Central #35 (Dead Robin, Part Three)
- Gotham Central #36 (Dead Robin, Conclusion)
- Gotham Central #37 (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
- Gotham Central #38 (Corrigan II, Part One)
- Gotham Central #39 (Corrigan II, Part Two)
- Gotham Central #40 (Corrigan II, Part Three)
- No special notes.