Gotham City Police Headquarters is located at the junction of the area called Five Points on the lower east side of Gotham City. The main building was first constructed in 1899. It was part of Old Gotham, an architectural scheme for Gotham City designed by Cyrus Pinkney and promoted by Judge Solomon Wayne.
It was left vacant for years in the 1900's when the Gotham City Police Department moved to a newer building. The GCPD returned to it after the modern one was imploded. The old building was destroyed in the earthquake that shattered the city.
- Gotham City Police Department
- Commissioner James W. Gordon
- Commissioner Sarah Essen-Gordon
- Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb
- Commissioner Michael Akins