Graah, better known as Blackout Boy was originally a soldier on the planet Murra. They lived in a militaristic society, which led to their mind set of conquering Earth and the rest of the United Planets. However the planets government learned to their dismay that the Legion of Super-Heroes had heard rumor of a pending invasion and discovered that the Legion intended to implement "Plan-R" to successfully defend against the invading forces.
Murra's military power sent three spies to infiltrate the Legion of Super-Heroes so as to steal the secrets of Plan-R. Aarl was selected along with to other Xaxan, and Aarl to take an experimental pill which gave them special powers. The three newly powered spied travelled to Earth and posed as Legion applicants. The Legionnaires were so impressed with all of them that they were all inducted as members. Graah and his team found the plans for "Plan-R" and headed back to Murra.
What they did not know was that the Legion was on to them the whole time. The induction of the three spies was a ruse which allowed the Legion, and thus the United Planets, to locate and neutralize the planned invasion.
- Darkness Manipulation: Blackout Boy can cast darkfields preventing all light from reaching an area from outside. These can either be complete, effectively rendering useless all light sources within the area, or hollow to allow the interior to be lit. He can also solidify these fields, to use as a more direct weapon.
- 4 Appearances of Graah (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Graah (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Graah (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Graah (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.