Graf Toren was a light monk of Karax. When a holy world was consumed by the Spider Guild, Graf spent years hunting them, leading to his membership in the Green Lantern Corps. He had been sent by the Guardians of the Universe to stop Hal Jordan when he was possessed by Parallax, but was supposedly killed.
However, Toren was discovered years later on Biot, the homeworld of the Manhunters. The Cyborg Superman had been using him, along with numerous other forgotten Lanterns, as a power source. Jordan and Guy Gardner helped Toren and the others defeat the cyborg and destroy Biot.
During the Sinestro Corps War, Graf joined the other "Lost Lanterns" in rescuing Ion from Qward. When Hal Jordan wanted some lanterns to help him locate the also missing John Stewart and Guy Gardner, Graf joined him, saying that he did not look back on Jordan's actions with anger or hate. Following the Sinestro Corps War, Graf became critical of the creation of the Alpha Lanterns, feeling that all their emotions had been stripped from them.
- Indomitable Will: Graf Toren has a will that can "overcome great fear", leading to his recruitment into the Green Lantern Corps.
- Power Ring Mastery: Toren is very skilled with his power ring. It has been noted that his constructs are spun in a manner similar to a spider web, and a spider web has been noted to follow his trail.
- 43 Appearances of Graf Toren (New Earth)
- 16 Images featuring Graf Toren (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Graf Toren (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Graf Toren (New Earth)
- Green Lantern at dccomics.com
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Graf Toren at the Green Lantern Corps Web Page
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."