The Fairy Witch was once the leader of the 13th Floor Witches, and was always seen knitting with her needle and yarn. Sometime in the 20th Century, fellow witch Frau Totenkinder made a small comment to her about retiring. Ever since then, the Fairy Witch seemed to have lost her mind, and was no longer fit to lead. Her position was taken by Frau, who also took her knitting equipment.
Now, the Fairy Witch is barely even a shadow of her former self, speaking mostly nonsense, sitting away from the other witches and warlocks of the 13th floor. Her hands still make the motions of knitting, even though she no longer holds any needle.
- Immortality: As a fable, the Fairy Witch is effectively immortal with a lifespan going back several hundred years.
- Magic: In her prime, the Fairy Witch knew many spells and enchantments.
The Great Fairy Witch is the Good Witch from the Thumbelina tale, who provided the magical seed of barleycorn from which Thumbelina was born.
- 3 Appearances of Great Fairy Witch (Fables)
- 2 Images featuring Great Fairy Witch (Fables)
- Quotations by or about Great Fairy Witch (Fables)
- Character Gallery: Great Fairy Witch (Fables)