In pre-dynastic Egypt, a young unnamed boy is given power by mysterious gods through the sacred blue scarab, becoming the super-powered Great Pharaoh. While still a teenager he joins the League of Infinity. As an adult, he defeats and imprisoned the Eye of Horus. He then falls into a deep slumber occasionally awakening over the next 1500 years whenever he is needed.
The Great Pharaoh returns once more to end the evil reign of Kha-Ef-Re using the Blue Scarab to prevent its resurrection.
- the Great Pharaoh was never named but a possible name could be Khaji Da.
- in the New Earth reality, Kha-Ef-Re and the Great Pharaoh have been combined into one entity. (most of the time)
- This version of Great Pharaoh (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Great Pharaoh (Earth-Four)
- 1 Images featuring Great Pharaoh (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Great Pharaoh (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Great Pharaoh (Earth-Four)
- The Great Pharaoh at dccomics.com
- The Great Pharaoh at Wikipedia.orghttp://sites.google.com/site/5earthsproject/earth-4/timeline/1