Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This collections of stories was printed as a sequel to The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told. The paperback collects stories with Catwoman and The Penguin in it, the two villains who where in the Batman movie Batman Returns. This paperback came out the same year as that movie (1992).
This trade paperback reprints stories from the following issues:
- Batman #1 (The Cat from March, 1940);
- Batman #62 (The Secret Life of the Catwoman! from December, 1950);
- Batman #76 (The Penguin's Fabulous Fowls! from April, 1953);
- Batman #169 (Partners in Plunder! from February, 1965);
- Batman #190 (The Penguin Takes a Flyer -- Into the Future! from March, 1967);
- Batman #197 (Catwoman Sets Her Claws For Batman from December, 1967);
- Batman #257 (Hail Emperor Penguin! from August, 1974);
- Batman #345 (Hero Or Villainess?, reprinted here as Terror Train from March, 1982);
- Batman #346 (In the Land of the Dead! from April, 1982);
- Batman #355 (Never Scratch a Cat from January, 1983);
- Batman Annual #11 (Love Bird from 1987);
- Detective Comics #58 (One of the Most Perfect Frame-Ups from December, 1941);
- Detective Comics #203 (Crimes of the Catwoman! from January, 1954)
- Detective Comics #473 (The Malay Penguin from November, 1977);
- Detective Comics #568 (Eyrie from November, 1986).
- The paperback includes an introduction by Martin Pasko with the title Of fowls and felines: fifty years of felony.
- The paperback also has a foreword by Mike Gold with the title The deadliest duo.
- After the stories the paperback has end notes by Robert Greenberger.