Green Arrow, the Emerald Archer, is a badass street-level vigilante whose skills and determination, combined with the finest in high-tech medieval weaponry that money can buy, mixes it up with thugs and cosmic-level villains alike. The character and his personality are a large part of what make the series so compelling, his political struggles for social justice outside the realm of regular crime-fighting, and dealing with his own flaws as a person.
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Quiver
- Green Arrow: Sounds of Violence
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Brotherhood of the Fist was a cross-over written by Chuck Dixon through several titles well-known for completely establishing Connor Hawke as one of the world's greatest martial artists.
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Green Arrow: Archer's Quest
- Green Arrow: Crawling Through the Wreckage
- Green Arrow: Cross Roads
- Green Arrow: Road to Jericho
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Lantern/Green Arrow
- Green Arrow and Black Canary's Wedding
- Identity Crisis is a very strong story that puts Green Arrow in a central role, demonstrating his importance and his position in the superhero community as the Justice League attempts to solve the murder of one of their own.
- Justice League: Cry for Justice
- Justice League: Rise and Fall