"Cast Upon the Waters": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Everybody who's seen me naked gets to use my first name.
- -- Oliver Queen
Appearing in "Cast Upon the Waters"
- Sherwood Florist (in ruins)
Synopsis for "Cast Upon the Waters"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them.
- The last time Oliver Queen visited this ashram was after the first time he accidentally killed a man. This issue revisits elements from that story.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 2 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- Images from Green Arrow Vol 2 0
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- Green Arrow at Wikipedia.org
- Green Arrow Toonopedia
- Green Arrow at DCU Guide
- Green Arrow Unofficial Compendium
- Green Arrow at Wold Newton Universe
- Green Arrow at TV Tropes
- Green Arrow at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Green Arrow at Adherents
- Arrow Green Arrow at Arkhampedia
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.