Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Greener Pastures (Part I of II) - In the Garden": Connor goes to the JLA Watchtower to seek aid from Green Lantern. Martian Manhunter greets him and brings him to the only Green Lantern available - [[Hal Jordan (New Earth)|Hal Jo
- There are worse things than dying, friend. With this little ring I can take you apart molecule by molecule and then put you back together again. And maybe I put you back together right and maybe I don't. But you'll be alive and conscious for every second of it.
- -- Hal Jordan
Appearing in "Greener Pastures (Part I of II) - In the Garden"
- Hardy (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Greener Pastures (Part I of II) - In the Garden"
Connor goes to the JLA Watchtower to seek aid from Green Lantern. Martian Manhunter greets him and brings him to the only Green Lantern available - Hal Jordan. Connor tells him about the Eden Corps and the fact that they are responsible for the death of his father Oliver Queen. Now, the Corps is embarking upon a new scheme and Connor needs help.
Connor and Hal go to meet Eddie Fyers who has one of the Eden Corps members captive. Hal interrogates him and finds out the location of the organization's base of operations. They follow the trail to an old air field. Members of the Eden Corps storm outward from the hanger and open fire with hi-tech energy weapons. Hal takes a blast in the back, but Connor manages to back-flip out of the way. The soldiers answer to a man named Hardy. Hardy is the man responsible for getting Hal kicked out of the Air Force. Hardy has a two-thousand pound nuke that he plans on dropping on Mt. Ranier, activating one of the oldest volcanoes on the continent.
- The Hal Jordan that appears in this issue is a younger version that traveled to the present from the past in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #100.
- The storyline from this issue continues in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #104.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Green Lantern: Emerald Knights.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 2 136 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.