"Seattle & Die, Part 2": As Oliver Queen watches after the destruction of the hotel room in which the man he had just visited was staying, the two men who blew it up continue to look for him. The man has leapt from the building to the ledge of a bridge. As the men at
- You killed innocent people, and you're going to have to answer for it.
- -- Green Arrow
Appearing in "Seattle & Die, Part 2"
- Alison Gardener (Flashback only)
- Australian Secret Intelligence Organization
- Daryl, Gavin
- Africa (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Seattle & Die, Part 2"
As Oliver Queen watches after the destruction of the hotel room in which the man he had just visited was staying, the two men who blew it up continue to look for him. The man has leapt from the building to the ledge of a bridge. As the men attempt to fire their guns at him, Oliver shoots an arrow to disarm them.
Oliver holds the two men at arrow-point, and they produce identification as being agents of the Australian Secret Intelligence Organization, chasing the man named Jake Moses for murder. All three retire to the Sherwood Florist where the agents explain that Jake was a former Pan Am games Long Jumper who had married a fashion model. They were on a photo safari when they came across some rhino poachers, who killed his wife and their guide. He had later taken revenge, and never stopped killing. He became a gun for hire, and on one mission, had accidentally caused the death of several women and children.
Oliver insists that the agents cooperate with him in apprehending Moses, and they search much of Seattle together, checking for aliases related to famous film actors. Eventually, they find the right hotel, but Moses is warned ahead of time, escaping to the roof. Oliver confronts him there, suggesting that Moses wants to be caught and killed, because he feels guilty over the fact that he survived the attack that killed his wife.
Ollie offers the choice to jump from the building and test the odds of surviving, be killed by the Australian agents, or come peacefully. Moses makes a run for the jump, and the Australian agents pull their guns. Moses leaps from the edge of the building, and his fate is unknown.
- This book was first published on January 24, 1989.
- This issue is reprinted in the Green Arrow: The Trial of Oliver Queen collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 2 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- Green Arrow at Wikipedia.org
- Green Arrow Toonopedia
- Green Arrow at DCU Guide
- Green Arrow at Wold Newton Universe
- Green Arrow at TV Tropes
- Green Arrow at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Green Arrow at Adherents