- A hunter! I've seen his kind before, yet I do not understand them. This one moves well... silent, watchful... But he heeds not the message of the wind... the scent of the people within easy reach of the death he carries.
- -- Coyote
Appearing in "Coyote Tears: Part I"
- Mr. Chandler
- Captain Springsteen
Synopsis for "Coyote Tears: Part I"
An oil tanker owned by the Argon company crashes on the Alaska coast, upsetting the balance of the ecosystem, and environmentalists at the same time. At a press conference, Mr. Chandler, a representative of Argon takes questions from protesters regarding their responsibility for the spill. Concerns are raised about the tanker's captain and his level of responsibility for the crash. Things get out of hand when Greenpeace activists dump the corpses of several oiled seals onto the floor.
In his office, Mr. Chandler suggests to the captain, Mr. Springsteen, that it isn't safe for him to remain in Seattle, and that he should move to a lodge on a reserve owned by Argon. When he arrives there, Mr. Springsteen seems nervous and grabs a rifle to protect himself.
After reading about the oil spill in the newspaper, Oliver Queen prepares to hunt down Mr. Springsteen, who has gone missing from the public eye. In a bar, he gets a tip from a disgruntled fisherman that Argon owns a lodge on Two Moons Lake. He sneaks through the forest until eventually arriving at the lodge, and aiming an arrow at the terrified captain.
- This issue is narrated by a Coyote.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 2 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
Links and References
- No external links.