Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mia Dearden: And you called him Speedy 'cause he was so fast on the draw, right?
- Oliver Queen: Something like that.
"Antiques Roadshow": Mia Dearden discovers that someone is selling what appears to be Ollie's old Arrowcar on an online auction. Ollie assure her that it is not the same vehicle and goes on to tell her about the last adventure he had w
Appearing in "Antiques Roadshow"
- Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Antiques Roadshow"
Mia Dearden discovers that someone is selling what appears to be Ollie's old Arrowcar on an online auction. Ollie assure her that it is not the same vehicle and goes on to tell her about the last adventure he had with the car. Ironically, it was also the last team-up between Ollie and Speedy before disolving their partnership. The two had been fighting Kobra cultists over a shipment of stolen weapons, and Speedy was bitter at Ollie for his behavior towards him during Roy's drug rehabilitation. While stopping Kobra, it seemed as if the Arrowcar was destroyed.
Ollie then pays a visit to the JLA Watchtower to go over a few old keepsakes, including the detonation device that he used to "destroy" the Arrowcar. While there, he helps Superman and Plastic Man stop an escaped Starro spore.
Meanwhile, the Scavenger pays a visit to the home of "Carfiend", the man who is selling the Arrowcar. Scavenger asks the man's assurance that the article is genuine, and announces his intention to win the auction.
Mia decides to bid on the auction and gets into an online bidding war with Scavenger. Both of them lose however to a buyer code-named Fledermaus. Fledermaus is actually Batman. Batman sends Mia an instant message in which he tells Ollie to take better care of his toys.
Ollie and Mia collect the Arrowcar and get into a fight with Scavenger. They take off in the vehicle and Scavenger gives chase. The car races underneath an eighteen-wheeler, but Scavenger is coming up behind them too high and too fast. He smashes into the side of the truck and Ollie and Mia make a clean getaway. Later, Ollie decides to destroy the Arrowcar for real and sets it off with a detonator. When they get home, he decides to give Roy a call.
- This book was first published on December 17, 2003.
- This issue includes a flashback to Ollie's death in Green Arrow (Volume 2) #101.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 3 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- Images from Green Arrow Vol 3 33
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- Green Arrow article at Wikipedia
- Green Arrow article at Don Markstein's Toonopeida
- Green Arrow: Marvelous, Fantastic Tales in the WNU (Wold Newton Universe)
- Green Arrow biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Green Arrow Unofficial Compendium