"Jericho (Part I of III) - The Long Fall Only Hurts When It's Over": Upon hearing about Oliver's recent political scandal, Connor Hawke returns to Star City. Immediately he finds himself squaring off against a new Metahuman who calls himself Breaker. Green Arrow shows up and l
- Well, you know the expression, 'Gutlessly haul ass in an S.U.V.... live to cravenly fight another day'
- -- Green Arrow
Appearing in "Jericho (Part I of III) - The Long Fall Only Hurts When It's Over"
- Breaker (Mike Moran) (First appearance)
- Brian Nudocerdo
- Mastman (First appearance)
- Monk (First appearance)
- Pick (First appearance)
- Roll (First appearance)
- Outsiders (Cameo)
- Street Rat Petey (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Jericho (Part I of III) - The Long Fall Only Hurts When It's Over"
Upon hearing about Oliver's recent political scandal, Connor Hawke returns to Star City. Immediately he finds himself squaring off against a new Metahuman who calls himself Breaker. Green Arrow shows up and lends a hand, by firing several arrows at the villain, causing him to flee.
Father and son rejoice upon seeing each other, but Connor is concerned over the scandal. Ollie confesses to secretly bankrolling the Outsiders – a team that has recently earned a sour reputation for their questionable morals and mercenary tactics. To make matters worse, Star City is demanding a recall election in the hopes of replacing Queen. Police Chief Brian Nudocerdo is campaigning to take Ollie's place.
The two go back to Ollie's office at City Hall. Connor berates Ollie for his recent actions, and Frederick Tuckman is angry because he thinks that Ollie is simply letting Nudocerdo steamroll over him.
Later, the heroes meet up with Mia to investigate this new villain – Breaker. Mia hacks into the Justice League database and learns that Breaker is hooking up with several other criminals named Mastman, Monk, Pick and Roll. What they don’t know however, is that all of these villains are now working for Brick.
At his lair, Brick confers with his new hired muscle. Complimenting his ranks is one of Ollie's oldest foes, Merlyn.
Green Arrow, Speedy and Connor go out into the night to track the villains down. Black Canary arrives in Star City and offers to lend a hand.
- This issue went on sale on April 11th, 2007.
- Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) and Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance) appeared last in Justice League of America (Volume 2) #7.
- The tagline to this issue is, "Star City Fights Back".
- Green Arrow image gallery
- Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) appearances list
- Green Arrow quotes page
- Black Canary appearances list
- Brick appearances list
- Connor Hawke appearances list
- Speedy appearances list
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 3 73 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- Images from Green Arrow Vol 3 73
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- Green Arrow article at Wikipedia
- Green Arrow article at Don Markstein's Toonopeida
- Green Arrow: Marvelous, Fantastic Tales in the WNU (Wold Newton Universe)
- Green Arrow biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- The Unofficial Green Arrow Compendium