"Fear Itself": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Fear Itself"
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (Flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Flashback only)
- Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
- Justice League of America (Silver Age)
- Justice League of America (Present Day)
- KGB (Flashback only)
- Major Force (as an illusion only)
- Nazi Party (as an illusion only)
- Parallax (Hal Jordan) (as an illusion only)
- Tom Kalmaku (Flashback only)
- Carol Ferris (Flashback only)
- Guy Gardner
- John Stewart
- Alex DeWitt (Deceased) (as an illusion only)
- Donna Troy (as an illusion only)
- Ganthet (Flashback only)
- Mr. President (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Fear Itself"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on April 21, 1999.
- Solicit for this graphic novel: "Green Lanterns Alan Scott, Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner face a foe that turns their greatest fears into a terrifying reality in this new, low-priced reprinting of the 1999 graphic novel. It's a tale of three eras, each menaced by an unspeakable evil that grows more powerful with every defeat. In the Golden Age, Alan Scott nearly dies in battle with the monster, who brings his fear of a Nazi-controlled Justice Society to life. Twenty-five years later, Hal Jordan barely survives his encounter with the same menace, who torments him with images of a Coast City destroyed by nuclear armageddon. And in the modern era, Kyle Rayner must face this being's deadliest incarnation!"
- No trivia.
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.