Copy Edit Needed
"I Am Myself Mosaic": John Stewart awakens in his childhood house. He is in his Green Lantern costume, but is in a child form when talking to his father & mother and every one else he encounters from his past, he has lingering questions for his mother dealing with he
- It's like my mind was paralyzed! It was Sinestro, Ch'p! He was the evil you saw in me.
- -- John Stewart
Appearing in "I Am Myself Mosaic"
- Ch'p(In dream sequence only)
- Ganthet(In dream sequence only)
- John Stewart's Father(In dream sequence only)
- John Stewart's Mother(In dream sequence only)
- John Stewart's Childhood Friends(In dream sequence only)
- John Stewart's Grandmother(In dream sequence only)
- John Stewart's Grandfather(In dream sequence only)
- Old Timer(In dream sequence only)
- Katma Tui(In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "I Am Myself Mosaic"
John Stewart awakens in his childhood house. He is in his Green Lantern costume, but is in a child form when talking to his father & mother and every one else he encounters from his past, he has lingering questions for his mother dealing with her cancer which she reply with an answer dealing with religion. It's the next day as he goes on to school with childhood friends and while they talk about baseball, he's pondering other things. He then arrives at his grandmother's and ask her about his grandfather who walks in the door with a knife in his heart. John then ask him about the family lore as well as how a women stabbed him in the heart cause she love him to much, but he has John fallow him to expose what really happen and it wasn't a women that stabbed him but he was stabbed by thugs. And they make it a point that the white man had nothing to do with it. He is then called to by Green Lantern (Ch'p) who has him get up in a tree and talk, John goes on to tell Ch'p he's sorry he let him die and it was Sinestro that showed his evil and ask Ch'p if he's upset. Ch'p replies no, after more talking and climbing to the highest point on the tree Ganthet comes and talks to John and has him sing a song "I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise, with a step ever day" in which stairs appear before John and he ascends them till he comes to what seems to be a ship from Katma Tui's home world and is force to open the door without assistance from Ganthet. At which point the dream ends and he awakes from his sleep. Though as he sits up the image of Ch'p appears and says "John your head has been touched. You must keep walking. But you have to open your door John. That's the nut you have to crack."
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern: Mosaic Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern: Mosaic series
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes