Appearing in "Love & Death"
Synopsis for "Love & Death"
At Ferris Aircraft, Carol Ferris is looking for signs of Hal's return and after encountering Tom Kalmaku working late into the evening the two search Hal's locker to see if he might have stopped by to recharge his ring. To both their surprise they find a ring of another type just as Kyle Rayner arrives, looking for Hal to ask his advice about the Guardians. Conveniently the news is covering Hal and Sinestro battling Black Hand and moments later Carol, sporting her new uniform, and Kyle arrive on the scene at Coast City Cemetery. While getting the dead out of the way Kyle senses the explosion of Sinestro's battery. The dead attack again and soon the two are overwhelmed until Kyle channels both blue and green energies to dispatch the animated corpses. When Kyle decides to use his ring to find Hal he's informed of Jordan's "death", however Carol's feelings for Hal and her abilities as a Star Sapphire reveal to her that he is still among the living. Carol shows Kyle his future and we see him in various uniforms from the colors of the emotional spectrum. While Kyle doesn't think that it's possible for him to combine the emotions together Carol sees this as the only way to save Hal. Meanwhile in another part of the universe the Guardians meet in secret with the Zamarons, who have become aware of the Guardians' scheming. Rather than stand between them and their plans, the Zamorans make the decision to lend their power to aid the Guardians in their mission.
- Takes place after Green Lantern Annual Vol. 5 #1
- Aaron Kuder does the pencils and inks on pages 1-4 and 7-14 and pencils on pages 15-16. Greg Adams does the inks on pages 15-16. Andrei Bressan does the pencils and inks on pages 5-6 and 17-19.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern: New Guardians Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern: New Guardians series
Links and References
- No external links.