- Amanda Waller (Apparent Death)
- Carl Ferris
- Jack Jordan
- Jason Jordan
- Jim Jordan
- Martin Jordan (Dies in flashback)
- Green Lantern Corps
In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan. Hal is a gifted and cocky test pilot, but the Green Lanterns have little respect for humans, who have never harnessed the infinite powers of the ring before. But Hal is clearly the missing piece to the puzzle, and along with his determination and willpower, he has one thing no member of the Corps has ever had: humanity. With the encouragement of fellow pilot and childhood sweetheart Carol Ferris (Blake Lively), if Hal can quickly master his new powers and find the courage to overcome his fears, he may prove to be not only the key to defeating Parallax... he will become the greatest Green Lantern of all.
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively as Carol Ferris
- Peter Sarsgaard as Hector Hammond
- Mark Strong as Thaal Sinestro
- Angela Bassett as Amanda Waller
- Temuera Morrison as Abin Sur
- Taika Waititi as Thomas Kalmaku
- Geoffrey Rush as Tomar-Re
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Kilowog
- Clancy Brown as Parallax
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Green Lantern (Movie)
- Other things related to Green Lantern (Movie)
- Movie Gallery: Green Lantern (Movie)
Links and References
Expression error: Missing operand for >.