"Enemies Closer": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Enemies Closer"
- Bolphunga (Flashback and main story)
- Evil Star (Flashback and main story)
- Faceless Hunter (Flashback and main story)
- Hunger Dog (Flashback and main story)
- Kanjar Ro (Flashback and main story)
- A member of the Spider Guild
- Zuree (Flashback and main story)
- Khurtz (First appearance)
- Guardians of the Universe (Flashback only)
- Hyathis (Flashback only)
- Kromm (Flashback only)
- Sayyar (Flashback only)
- Superman (Flashback only)
- Earth (Flashback only)
- Cern Laboratory
Synopsis for "Enemies Closer"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on January 29, 2014.
- Tom Derenick does the art and Hi-Fi Design the colors on the villain origins pages while Neil Edwards does the art and Andrew Dalhouse the colors on the rest of the pages.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Annual Vol 3 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps Annual series
- Images from Green Lantern Corps Annual Vol 3 2
Links and References
- No external links.