"Pink Elephants": It's New Year's Eve at the Green Lantern Citadel and all the Lanterns are on duty awaiting any trouble. Guy Gardner decides that all the Corps should loosen up a bit and party but when they refuse he spikes the water supply, getting everyone drunk. Eventually, the Corps deduce
- Whattaya mean you're on duty? This is a night to party down, Jordan... or are you wimps really the Green Lantern Corpse?
- -- Guy Gardner
Appearing in "Pink Elephants"
- Green Lantern Corps of Earth
- Guy Gardner
Synopsis for "Pink Elephants"
It's New Year's Eve at the Green Lantern Citadel and all the Lanterns are on duty awaiting any trouble. Guy Gardner decides that all the Corps should loosen up a bit and party but when they refuse he spikes the water supply, getting everyone drunk. Eventually, the Corps deduce that Gardner was behind the prank and orders him to undue what he has done so they can deal with a sudden horde of pink elephant aliens that are invading Earth. While dealing with the strange creatures, Hal Jordan realizes the elephants are a figment of Salakk's imagination, an unfortunate side effect of his inebriated state, and orders Gardner to fly back to Earth and wake him up. Once awoken, the pink elephant hoard harmlessly dissipates and the sobered up Corps head back to the Citadel. Fed up with Gardner's antics, Jordan orders him to leave the Citadel and never return.
- Kilowog is still lamenting how he killed his best friend. Kilowog was forced to fight his friend, Rocket Red #1, in Green Lantern Corps #210.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Vol 1 211 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps series
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes