"Sins of the Star Sapphire (Part I) - Love on the Air": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- We know what drives the Zamarons. They continue to cling to the belief that being a part of the Emotional Spectrum is a neccessity. That a dying love between two souls can give way to an undying love that will burn back the darkness and forever change the course of the universe. To this day, I can hear their words echoing down the millennia as they left Oa forever: "Life without love is blasphemy".
Appearing in "Sins of the Star Sapphire (Part I) - Love on the Air"
- Green Lantern Ring
- Star Sapphire Central Power Battery
- Star Sapphire Gem
- Star Sapphire Ring
- Yellow Power Rings
Synopsis for "Sins of the Star Sapphire (Part I) - Love on the Air"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on October 9, 2008.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Sins of the Star Sapphire.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Vol 2 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps series
- Images from Green Lantern Corps Vol 2 29
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
War of Light Crossover