Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"War of the Green Lanterns, Part Two": Kyle, John, Ganthet, Hannu, Soranik and Boodikka set out to stop Krona. They find the bodies of several Green Lanterns floating in space. Suddenly, Boodikka's body shut down at the same time the others are hit by the yellow impurity. Soranik and Hannu fly t
- Kyle Rayner, I was never more important than you. Did you think it an accident I granted you the last power ring? You were our best hope then, and still are today. Now go-- Do what you must, and so will I.
- -- Ganthet
Appearing in "War of the Green Lanterns, Part Two"
- Altin Ad'Ms
- Cimfet Tau
- El'qa Squa Zreenah
- Gorius Karkum
- Graf Toren
- Guy Gardner (Flashback only)
- Hal Jordan (Flashback only)
- Kilowog (Flashback only)
- Kho Kharhi
- Malet Dasim
- Markot Five
- Salakk (Flashback only)
- Soranik Natu
- Alex DeWitt (Flashback only)
- Donna Troy (Flashback only)
- Jade (Flashback only)
- Katma Tui (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "War of the Green Lanterns, Part Two"
Kyle, John, Ganthet, Hannu, Soranik and Boodikka set out to stop Krona. They find the bodies of several Green Lanterns floating in space. Suddenly, Boodikka's body shut down at the same time the others are hit by the yellow impurity. Soranik and Hannu fly to Oa, and Kyle tries to stop them. However, John stops him, as he believes that it might be a trap.
However, Kyle is corrupted by the yellow impurity and attacks John, who is also corrupted. As the two fight, Ganthet is partialyl corrupted, but manages to regain control. He realizes that their rings are corrupted. He manages to take off their rings. However, as Ganthet tries to remove his ring, the energy released destroys his hand.
As John and Kyle regain control, John bandages Ganthet's hand. Suddenly, they see a group of Lantern coming to attack them. Ganthet tells Kyle and John to leave while he holds them off.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Vol 2 58 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps series
Links and References
- No external links.
Brightest Day Crossover