"Bad Guys": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Stealing F-18 missiles from the Maryland Air National Guard is not going to help my current situation...
- -- Simon Baz
Appearing in "Bad Guys"
- Green Lantern Corps
- Sector 2814
- Sector 0
Synopsis for "Bad Guys"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on January 23, 2013.
- Takes place after Green Lantern (Volume 5) #16 as Simon Baz and B'dg saw the news report covering Guy Gardner's arrest.
- Using the designation F-18 for U.S. missiles is a mistake. F-18 is a designation for a fighter jet and would never, could never be used for a missile, due to the possibilities for confusion.
- The depiction of Tranquility base contains several mistakes. First, the flag Stewart is seen handling would not be drooping; it was mounted in a rigid frame. Second, there was no hill that big near the landing site, as they needed very flat terrain for the landing approach. Third, the entire Lunar Excursion Module is shown; in reality, the upper half was used to transport the astronauts back to the Orbiting Module and only the lower platform remained on the moon.
- Gardner has B'dg evacuate people to "11 Russell Street", where they are seen being delivered onto a football field. The Baltimore Ravens play at M&T Bank Stadium, which is located at "1101 Russell Street" in Baltimore.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Vol 3 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps series
Links and References
- No external links.