Appearing in "Dark Things Cannot Stand the Light"
- Jack-Lord Zalaz (First appearance)
- Two unnamed thugs (Single appearance)
- The Guardians of the Universe
- Abin Sur (Flashback only)
- Madame Eva (a fortune teller) (First appearance)
- Rim of the Galaxy
- Armored Truck
Synopsis for "Dark Things Cannot Stand the Light"
- No special notes.
- In this story, Alan Scott can recharge his ring on Central Power Battery of Oa; However, Green Lantern/Superman: Legend of the Green Flame (a Post-Crisis tale) establishes that if Hal Jordan try recharge his ring on Starheart, he and near persons will be banished to a random dimension.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 111 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.