Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My Ring... My Enemy!": Green Lantern and Green Arrow fight the mysterious Professor Ojo of the League of Assassins. Ojo has constructed a gigantic eye robot hovering over Star City and attacking the two heroes. Green Lantern's
- I didn't want to admit to myself how scared I was. I was afraid I'd have to give up my Green Lantern career -- and that's what gives meaning to my life. Without the danger -- the constant challenge -- I'd be bored to insanity! I'm so happy I could even eat Ollie's Chili.
Appearing in "My Ring... My Enemy!"
Synopsis for "My Ring... My Enemy!"
Green Lantern and Green Arrow fight the mysterious Professor Ojo of the League of Assassins. Ojo has constructed a gigantic eye robot hovering over Star City and attacking the two heroes. Green Lantern's ring isn't working, so he is forced to travel to Oa and have it repaired by the Guardians of the Universe. Meanwhile, his replacement Guy Gardner fills in for him on Earth, and teams up with Green Arrow. The Guardians explain to Hal that his power battery is fundamentally flawed, and must be replaced before it malfunctions dangerously and someone is hurt. They give him a new one, and tell him to safely dispose of the old one. Back on Earth, Guy Gardner defeats Ojo's creation with a blast from his ring, and goes back home to recharge. Unfortunately, just before Hal can get back in time to warn him, there's an explosion from the power battery and Guy completely vanishes.
- Guy Gardner was originally introduced as Hal Jordan's backup in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #59. He appeared last in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #87, where he was hit by a bus and replaced by John Stewart while he was injured. He appears next in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #122, where it is revealed that during this issue he was transported to the Phantom Zone.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 116 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 2 116
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
- Green Arrow at Wikipedia.org
- Green Arrow Toonopedia
- Green Arrow at DCU Guide
- Green Arrow at Wold Newton Universe
- Green Arrow at TV Tropes
- Green Arrow at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Green Arrow at Adherents