Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Aftermath!": With Ferris Aircraft destroyed by the Demolition Crew, Green Lantern faces the choice of continuing as a ring-wielder, or quitting to stay with Carol Ferris.
- No more buts, Hal! Either have the courtesy to be here for me when I need you, or set me free to live a normal life again! It's that lousy Power Ring or me, Hal! The choice is yours!
- -- Carol Ferris
Appearing in "Aftermath!"
- April O'Rourke
- Bruce Gordon
- Clay Kendall
- Dr. Chen (Single appearance)
- Lt. Costello
- Jake Ramirez
- Richard Davis
- Ferris Aircraft (LA Branch)
- Solar Jet
Synopsis for "Aftermath!"
With Ferris Aircraft destroyed by the Demolition Crew, Green Lantern faces the choice of continuing as a ring-wielder, or quitting to stay with Carol Ferris.
Appearing in "Enemy Lines! Part Two"
- Vihnor (Flashback and main story)
- Timihr (First appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Crater Isle
Synopsis for "Enemy Lines! Part Two"
Hollika and her friends are surprised by Tahrk’s father, who tells them how he escaped from the Scientists and that he wants to join them.
- This issue is reprinted in Green Lantern: Sector 2814 Vol 1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 180 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 2 180
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes