"Parasite Planet Peril!": When an illness that causes those infected to disappear, Green Lantern and the Flash are called in to help solve the mystery. As Carol helps out as a volunteer nurse and Iris West covers the story, Flash and Green Lantern monitor a man stricken with the illness.
Appearing in "Parasite Planet Peril!"
- Mikrids (Single appearance)
- Henry Fairfax (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Fairfax (Single appearance)
- Mortimer Perkins (Single appearance)
- The Bowerds (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Parasite Planet Peril!"
When an illness that causes those infected to disappear, Green Lantern and the Flash are called in to help solve the mystery. As Carol helps out as a volunteer nurse and Iris West covers the story, Flash and Green Lantern monitor a man stricken with the illness. Green Lantern is unable to detect anything before the man disappears. Suddenly, Green Lantern becomes stricken with the illness as well.
Rushing Green Lantern to his power battery, he gives the Flash his power ring. As Flash recharges the power ring, Green Lantern vanishes and Flash is unable to do anything about it. Using a combination of scientific devices, his super speed, and the power ring, the Flash learns that the cause of the illness is a microscopic race of creatures.
Using the power ring to shrink down to microscopic size, the Flash finds Green Lantern and all the other missing people prisoners of the Mikrids. After freeing Green Lantern, the two heroes face the Mikrids who are stealing human's brain power for their own ends. Green Lantern and Flash destroy their devices and defeat them. Green Lantern uses his power ring to restore all the people back to normal. Changing to their civilian guises of Hal Jordan and Barry Allen, they go on a double date with Iris West and Carol Ferris who tell the two about how Flash and Green Lantern saved the day.
- This issue is reprinted in The Green Lantern Archives Vol. 3, Showcase Presents: Green Lantern Vol. 2 and The Green Lantern Chronicles Vol. 4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes