Appearing in "The Shark Goes On the Prowl Again!"
Synopsis for "The Shark Goes On the Prowl Again!"
While out surfing with Carol, Pieface and Terga, Hal suddenly shocked to see Carol suddenly vanish. They are then attacked by the Green Lantern's old foe the Shark, who captures Pieface and Terga as well. Diving into the water, Hal changes into Green Lantern and mounts a counter attack on the Shark. He learns that during their last encounter, the Shark had used it's powers to switch places with it's costume so that when Hal tried to change the Shark back to normal, he instead turned the Shark's costume into a shark. Freeing his friends, Green Lantern takes them to a safe place, where Carol worries that Hal may have drowned.
Taking the fight back to the Shark, Green Lantern gets the best of the creature and turns it back into a shark once more, making sure to have removed it's costume before doing so. Returning to the scene of the battle, Hal changes back into his civilian identity, where he pretends he was washed ashore when the others arrive to look for him.
Appearing in "The House That Fought Green Lantern!"
- Unnamed Bank Robbers (Single appearance)
- Bank Guard (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The House That Fought Green Lantern!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The House That Fought Green Lantern! is reprinted in Detective Comics #438.
- This issue is reprinted in Green Lantern Archives Volume 4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 28 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
Links and References
- No external links.