"Fools Rush In": The Weaponers of Qward, spared from their punishment at failing to stop Guy Gardner, regroup and increase their efforts to carry out their master's plan to humiliate the Green Lantern Corps.
- Qward! You're those weaponer guys! The guys who invented those yellow power rings that suck off our rings! The guys Jordan used to tangle with! The guys who worship evil!
- -- Guy Gardner
Appearing in "Fools Rush In"
- Sinestro (See Notes)
Synopsis for "Fools Rush In"
The Weaponers of Qward, spared from their punishment at failing to stop Guy Gardner, regroup and increase their efforts to carry out their master's plan to humiliate the Green Lantern Corps.
Guy is confronted by the Poglochis, a race of beings who look like circus clowns. The Poglachis claim to be the real Guardians of the Universe, and that they have been giving Green Lantern Rings out for the sole purpose of having fun. When Guy becomes frustrated, and decides to take them to the actual Guardians for judgment, he is attacked by a group of clumsy ring-wielders, claiming to be the real Corps.
As Guy fights them, the Poglachis try to convince G'Nort to take up with the fake Corps "for Guy's own good." G'Nort's inner struggle eventually finds him siding with Guy, no matter how wrong. Unfortunately, G'Nort's intervention causes an energy beam to bounce off of some funhouse mirrors below, and hit Guy, knocking him unconscious.
Guy wakes to find that he and G'Nort are trapped in restraints that counteract ring powers by using anti-Oan ring-power. They are soon visited by their captors, the Qwardians, who have brought them to Qward in the Anti-Matter Universe. They interrogate Guy, hoping to find out where Hal Jordan is. They torture him, but he doesn't comply, and when he seems unconcerned when they threaten to torture G'Nort, they simply give up, and take them to the master.
At first, the master appears to be a resurrected Sinestro, but when there seem to be numerous 'Sinestros' around, they are surprised to see a giant Sinestro welcoming them.
- Sinestro is supposedly dead during this time period, and while he appears to have been resurrected, the numerous Sinestros seen here are actually Qwardians in disguise, and the giant Sinestro is in fact a robot.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 3 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 3 11
Links and References
- No external links.