Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Entropy": On Oa, Hal Jordan demands answers from the Guardians of the Universe regarding the strange black veil known as the Entropy. The Guardians, however, are not forthcoming, and they claim to have such knowledge as to be unquestionable by a mer
- The Guardians think, Hal Jordan. While our minds are occupied with the great and subtle patterns of the cosmos-- let yours be occupied with combat!
Appearing in "Entropy"
- Arisia (Flashback only)
- Carol Ferris (Flashback and main story)
- Kari Kalmaku (Flashback and main story)
- Keith Kalmaku (Flashback and main story)
- Terga Kalmaku (Flashback and main story)
- Thom Kalmaku (Flashback and main story)
- California (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Entropy"
On Oa, Hal Jordan demands answers from the Guardians of the Universe regarding the strange black veil known as the Entropy. The Guardians, however, are not forthcoming, and they claim to have such knowledge as to be unquestionable by a mere human. They suggest that all that Hal takes issue with is part of a grand plan set forth eons ago. Their statements cause Hal to doubt himself.
As Hal wanders the citadel listlessly when he runs into the other members of the Green Lantern Corps. Hal expresses his belief that the Guardians have been giving them all riddles and lies. However, they are warned by Amanita of a darkness coming from the sky. By the time he manages to say so, they turn to find a gigantic entity of darkness calling for the deaths of the Guardians.
The Guardians appear, demanding loyalty of the Corps, to fight without questioning. Hal states that he has fought for the Guardians for the last time, and the Corps are sent into confusion. Boodikka and Kreon attack without question, and the other Lanterns decide to at least eliminate the threat before questioning their masters.
Hal continues to demand answers of the Guardians, and eventually, Ganthet relents, explaining that any who come into contact with with the dark power of entropy will lose precious uears from their lives, and as such, the Guardians must not give up those years, and the Corps must do so in their stead.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 3 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 3 34
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes