Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Who would want Hal Jordan dead? That's a long list.
Appearing in "Revenge of the Green Lanterns, Part One"
- Sinestro Corps (First appearance)
- Arkillo (First appearance)
- Russian MIG's
- F-22 Raptors
Synopsis for "Revenge of the Green Lanterns, Part One"
The issue opens up with Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Space Sector 2814, battling the Igneous Man, who was hired as a mercenary to capture the Green Lantern, when Hal is attacked from behind by the Rocket Red Brigade of Russia, who tell him that he is under arrest for refusing to listen to their warnings about entering Russian air space. He tells them that he is after the Igneous Man, but the Rockets are aware of his presence. As Jordan battles the Brigade, he sees that Igneous Man is melting the wings off of a Russian fighter jet, and saves. It then flashes back to when Hal was captured by Chechnyan terrorists, after bombing their camps, who had also captured two other pilots who were with Hal, Col. Shane "Rocket-Man" Sellers and Capt. Jillian "Cowgirl" Pearlman, and remembers one thing, "It's Green Lantern's fault." Jordan wakes up from the nightmare to the sound of the news where the Global Guardians were issuing a statement concerning his actions. After saying goodbye to a date, Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow, Jordan's best friend, arrives at the door of his apartment, where they talk about Green Lantern's latest actions. Hal defends himself by saying that when he becomes Green Lantern, borders don't exist and that it is because of a bounty on his head that he is being targeted by multiple mercenaries. Meanwhile, on a planet in Sector 674, a monster is seen battling a number of warriors, when a Yellow Power Ring arrives and welcomes him into something called the Sinestro Corps. It then flashes back again to when the three pilots were at a celebration at Edwards Air Force Base for their return from Russia, when an alien ship appears and crashes near the base. When Jordan checks out the ship, he realizes that there is a Green Lantern in the ship, but one he did not expect to see again, the Green Lantern of Sector 2813, Tomar Tu, who was last seen in Green Lantern: Emerald Twilight when Hal was fighting against his fellow Lanterns to get to Oa after Coast City was destroyed by Mongul and the Cyborg Superman, before Hal became Parallax.
- No special notes.
- Hal references Kyle Rayner flying in a plane with him without a ring. This happened in Green Lantern Secret Files and Origins 2005.
- Oliver Queen is shown to be the mayor of Star City, a position he was elected to in Green Arrow (Volume 3) #60.
- Tomar-Tu appeared last in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #49 during Emerald Twilight.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 10
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes