"No Fear": General Stone, from Edwards Air Force Base, arrives to reclaim the test jet. Jordan, as Green Lantern, asks about the extraterrestrial technology, but Stone declares it classified. Hal remembers that he lost his original t
- I won't live in fear, Jim. I can't.
- -- Hal Jordan
Appearing in "No Fear"
Synopsis for "No Fear"
General Stone, from Edwards Air Force Base, arrives to reclaim the test jet. Jordan, as Green Lantern, asks about the extraterrestrial technology, but Stone declares it classified. Hal remembers that he lost his original test pilot job for punching Stone.
Meanwhile, John Stewart investigates the diner murders in connection with the abandoned spacecraft and informs Jordan. Hal returns home to his brother, Jim, who begs for Hal to leave Coast City and the Air Force behind. He declines. Jim leaves Coast City.
Hal returns to Edwards to talk to Shane Sellers. Sellers tells him that if he wants his old job, he'll need to apologize to General Stone. The truck with the mysterious cargo arrives at the base, then explodes, with a damaged Manhunter Robot emerging. Hal quickly changes into Green Lantern and engages the robot in battle. During the battle, he is knocked into a hanger, where he sees Abin Sur's ship has been rebuilt. Just then, the robotic humanoid figure appears and declares the Manhunter Robot obsolete. The skin melts off the humanoid to reveal that it is a new and improved Manhunter Robot!
- This book was first published on June 29, 2005.
- No special notes.
- The damaged Manhunter Robot is referred to as "Manhunter 1988.2814" by the newer design. Most likely, the 1988 is a reference to the year of the Millennium event and 2814 refers to the space sector in which Earth resides.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 2
Links and References
- No external links.