Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Rage of the Red Lanterns Part III": Saint Walker tries to convince Hal Jordan to convert to a blue power ring while they fly in pursuit of Sinestro with Brother Warth. Jordan leaves the Blue Lanterns behind and finds that while near Ysmault his ring has interference and he cannot contact any ot
- I'm not going to let you get lost again.
- -- Hal Jordan
Appearing in "Rage of the Red Lanterns Part III"
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- Red Power Ring
- Yellow Power Ring
- Red Lantern Central Power Battery
Synopsis for "Rage of the Red Lanterns Part III"
Saint Walker tries to convince Hal Jordan to convert to a blue power ring while they fly in pursuit of Sinestro with Brother Warth. Jordan leaves the Blue Lanterns behind and finds that while near Ysmault his ring has interference and he cannot contact any other Green Lanterns. He finds Sinestro bleeding attached to a Red Lantern crucifix. Jordan has flashbacks to previous experiences with Sinestro. He is suddenly attacked by Red Lanterns Vice, Bleez, Veon, Laira, and Atrocitus. His ring's power levels rapidly drop as he is submerged in the red waters. He sees Laira as a Red Lanter for the first time. Atrocitus almost looses Laira onto Hal, but several Sinestro Corps members distract the Red Lanterns in an attempt to rescue Sinestro. saint Walker and Brother Warth arrive and quickly incapacitate most of the Red and Yellow Lanterns, but Hal is attacked by Laira and promises to never let her get lost again. When he does this Laira asks him to help her, but is murdered by Sinestro. Jordan flies into a rage and attacks Sinestro, planning to kill him. This is only stopped by Jordan receiving a Red power ring, becoming a Red Lantern.
- Originally, Green Lantern #38 was intended to be a Faces of Evil issue, but because of scheduling delays, this issue was selected to be the Faces of Evil issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 37 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 37
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
- Green Lantern (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Green Lantern (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Green Lantern (Volume 4) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
War of Light Crossover
|Faces of Evil Crossover |
This issue is a Faces of Evil special, part of a larger loosely connected event highlighting the villains of the DC Universe. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Faces of Evil category.