"The New Guardians, Conclusion": The battle with Krona continues. While Saint Walker and Indigo-1 put Shane and Nicole to safety, Hal takes on Krona alone. Krona gains the upper hand, but Atrocitus uses the Butcher to attack him.
Appearing in "The New Guardians, Conclusion"
- Guardians of the Universe (In dream sequence only)
- Indigo Power Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Power Battery
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Orange Lantern Ring
- Red Power Ring
- Red Lantern Central Power Battery
Synopsis for "The New Guardians, Conclusion"
The battle with Krona continues. While Saint Walker and Indigo-1 put Shane and Nicole to safety, Hal takes on Krona alone. Krona gains the upper hand, but Atrocitus uses the Butcher to attack him.
However, Krona uses Ophidian, still using Hector Hammond's body, to stun them while he takes the Butcher. Hal tries to attack him, but Krona simply knocks him out.
Later, Hal awakens in the Justice League Watchtower while Superman, Batman and the Flash see him. The Flash tells Hal that Krona fled into space with the entities.
Suddenly, Indigo-1, Saint Walker, Larfleeze and Atrocitus appear and ask for Hal's help in stopping Krona. Hal accepts, and Flash tries to convince him into letting the Justice League help him. However, Hal dissapears with the other ringbearers.
- This book was first published on January 26, 2011.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 62 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 62
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
Brightest Day Crossover