Appearing in "War of the Green Lanterns: Part Four"
- Sinestro Corpsman (Hal Jordan)
- Red Lantern (Guy Gardner)
- Indigo Tribesman (John Stewart)
- Blue Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
- Central Power Battery of Oa
- Indigo Power Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Orange Lantern Ring
- Red Power Ring
- Star Sapphire Ring
- Yellow Power Ring
- Interceptor (First appearance)
Synopsis for "War of the Green Lanterns: Part Four"
In Oa, Krona interrogates Kilowog for the whereabouts of Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart and Ganthet. When Kilowog refuses, Krona brainwashes him, introducing him into his corps.
Meanwhile, Hal and Guy walk across the uninhabited snow world as they look for the Green House. The two finally find the Green House. In the Green House, Hal and Guy find a starship called the "Interceptor". As they enter the ship, Hal tells Guy that he plans to use the Interceptor to find Kyle and John so that they can come up with a plan together.
Hal pilots the Interceptor to Oa. Then, Hal and Guy are attacked by brainwashsed Green Lanterns. The two go to an escape pod, which leads them to Kyle and John.
As they talk, Hal reveals that when Carol and the others were sucked into the Book of the Black, he managed to take their rings. His plan is that they all use the rings to save Ganthet.
Hal chooses the Sinestro ring, Guy takes the Red Lantern ring, John uses the Indigo Tribe ring, and Kyle uses the Blue Lantern ring.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 65 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 65
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
Brightest Day Crossover