History of character has not yet been written.
- Superhuman Strength: Through the use of various experimental steroids, the NKVDemon possesses some degree of superhuman strength, the limit of which is unknown, but it appears to be far greater than that of Batman, who is at the pinnacle of human ability.
- Superhuman Stamina: The NKVDemon's skin and bone-structure was artificially hardened and strengthened, granting him some form of invulnerability, and allowed him to exert himself at peak capacity for hours before fatigue begins to affect him. He can also hold his breath for a long amount of time, and is able to go without sleep, food or water for far longer than any human.
- Pain Resistance As the only side-effect of the steroids NKVDemon took, most of his pain-receptor nerves have been deadened making him immune to pain.
- KGB Training: In the Spetsnaz KGB, NKVDemon was highly trained in extreme methods of hand to hand combat and physically as well as mentally trained to deter, capture or kill hostile agents, saboteurs, bandits, and other criminal elements. He would also have received training in reconnaissance and sabotage.
- Disguise: NKVDemon's ability to impersonate others was sufficient to fool even Batman.
- Weaponry: Trained in the usage of every weapon imaginable, whether advanced or archaic. Also competent in the use of explosives.
- The NKVDemon is the protege of the KGBeast.
- 4 Appearances of Gregor Dosynski (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Gregor Dosynski (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gregor Dosynski (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gregor Dosynski (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."