History of character is unknown.
Superhuman Strength: The Patchwork Man possessed superhuman strength and stamina, the exact limits of which remain unknown.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The origin of the Patchwork Man was revealed in Swamp Thing (Volume 1) #3.
- The concept of the Patwork Man borrows heavily from the story of Frankenstein, first written in 1818 by Mary Shelley. Shelly's creation was also re-imagined by DC Comics as the character known as the Spawn of Frankenstein. Aside from conceptual similarities, there is no connection between the Spawn of Frankenstein and the Patchwork Man.
- 17 Appearances of Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Patchwork Man at dccomics.com
- Patchwork Man at Wikipedia.org
- Patchwork Man profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.