History of character is unknown.
Superhuman Strength: The Patchwork Man possessed superhuman strength and stamina, the exact limits of which remain unknown.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The origin of the Patchwork Man was revealed in Swamp Thing (Volume 1) #3.
- The concept of the Patwork Man borrows heavily from the story of Frankenstein, first written in 1818 by Mary Shelley. Shelly's creation was also re-imagined by DC Comics as the character known as the Spawn of Frankenstein. Aside from conceptual similarities, there is no connection between the Spawn of Frankenstein and the Patchwork Man.
- 16 Appearances of Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gregori Arcane (New Earth)
- Patchwork Man at dccomics.com
- Patchwork Man at Wikipedia.org
- Patchwork Man profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.