In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Gregory Reed (New Earth). Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
Greg Reed was an actor who played Superman in movies and on TV. He was once mistaken for the real Superman by the Secret Society of Super-Villains and defeated three of them with the aid of Hawkgirl and Captain Comet.
- This version of Greg Reed, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The New Earth version of Greg Reed was mentioned in JLA Secret Files and Origins #1 as playing the Martian Manhunter in a big-budget movie. In Silver Age: Justice League of America #1, Chronos says he assumed Greg Reed actually was Superman's secret identity.
- 6 Appearances of Gregory Reed (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Gregory Reed (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Gregory Reed (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Reed (Earth-One)