Like his counterpart on Earth-Two years earlier, Greg Sanders used his natural talent as a marksman to uphold justice as a modern day vigilante, following in the footsteps of the heroes of the old West. He eventually retired and took a job as a security guard at a chemical plant, but uncovered a plot by aliens called the Doomsters to use the plant to pollute Earth for their own ends. Sanders sought the help of the Justice League of America in defeating the Doomsters and then, inspired by the adventure, continued to fight for justice as the Vigilante once more.
Sanders habitually rode a motorcycle
- This version of Gregory Sanders (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 10 Appearances of Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)